Table of Contents
Lets have a look at this blog and find out how to watch Paramount Plus in New Zealand? In this article we have covered all the possible ways to watch Paramount plus NZ. Paramount Plus is a geo-blocked streaming platform but users can get a VPN to watch it. A VPN will help you to bypass geo-blocking and it will help you to unblock Paramount plus NZ.
Paramount plus is available in the USA, Australia, Canada, Latin America, the Middle East, the Nordics, the United Kingdom, Norway, Brazil, Finland, Venezuela and Ireland. But Paramount plus USA enjoys the leverage of having most content on its list. That is why users wish to watch Paramount Plus USA in NZ. Paramount Plus offers separate content library for every region it is available in, this is because of different people living in different regions. Paramount Plus also charges different amounts for its packages in these regions accordingly. Here is how to watch Paramount plus in New Zealand.
Quick Steps: How to watch Paramount Plus in New Zealand
Follow these simple steps to watch Paramount Plus in New Zealand
Download a reliable VPN [we recommend ExpressVPN OR NordVPN as it provides exceptional streaming experience globally]
Download and install ExpressVPN app!
Connect to a server in the US
Login to Paramount+
Enjoy watching your favorite content on Paramount+
Watch Paramount Plus with ExpressVPN
How To Sign Up and Watch Paramount plus in New Zealand
Here is how to sign up for Paramount plus:
- Get a VPN
- Next, connect to a US-based server to change your IP address.
- Open the Paramount Plus website
- Click on the ‘sign in’ tab on the website
- Fill in your credentials
- Select your preferred package
- Enter your contact details
- This is it; you can now watch Paramount plus in New Zealand
How to Cancel Paramount Plus Subscription
Here is how to cancel Paramount Plus subscription:
- Visit the Paramount plus website
- Now select account by clicking the username on the upper right corner
- Finally scroll down and click ‘Cancel subscription’
Best VPNs to watch Paramount Plus in New Zealand
How To Pay and watch Paramount plus in New Zealand
Since Paramount Plus is available in multiple regions, there is no restriction on which card or account you use to pay for it. There is no strict rule to pay with a US-based credit card. However, if you are in a region where your card is not acceptable, use one of the following five methods:
|Visa Card||Master Card|
You can use a US-based visa card or MasterCard to pay for Paramount Plus.
American Express or Amex
Any payment made through the American Express credit card is also acceptable.
Sign up for Paramount Plus using PayPal as a payment method. You’ll require a US PayPal account for this to work. Making a second if you already have one outside the US is not recommended.
You can purchase gift cards in-store at any of these below mentioned major retailers:
|Sam’s Club||Wakefern Food Corp.|
|Barnes and Noble College Bookstores||HEB|
The code on the gift cards can then be used to sign up for Paramount Plus.
Signing up with a different device
If you are using any other devices to sign in, switch to the following devices:
US Zip Codes to complete the sign up process of Paramount Plus
You can use the below-mentioned US zip code to register for your Paramount Plus account with ease:
|Los Angeles||90001 – 90089|
|Beverly Hills||90209 – 90213|
|Chicago||60601 – 60641|
|Washington||20001 – 20020|
|Phoenix||85001 – 85055|
|Austin||78701 – 78705|
|Miami||33124 – 33190|
|Atlanta||30301 – 30381|
|Boston||02101 – 02137|
|New York||10001 – 10048|
What are the Pros and Cons of Paramount Plus Subscription?
|Offers cheap packages||The website does not have a watchlist|
|7 days free trial||Original content is limited|
|Content in 4k quality||Limited subscription plans|
|Allows downloads||Unavailable in some regions|
|Allows access to theatre released movies||Some TV shows don’t include all the episodes in the library|
|Offers famous shows like sponge bob and star trek||Local CBS only accessible with highest tier plan|
|Offers recent released content||Some movies and shows release and then get deleted quickly|
|Live sports||Requires a high speed internet|
|Offers CBS content||Incoming price hike is expected|
|Allows 3 simultaneous streams|
Paramount Plus Packages
Paramount plus is offering following packages:
|Paramount Essential + SHOWTIME||$7.99/mo||Ad-free||Yes|
|Paramount Premium + SHOWTIME||$12.99/mo||Ad-free||Yes|
How Can I Change My Existing Paramount Plus Subscription to SHOWTIME Bundle?
- Visit the website www.paramountplus.com.
- In the upper right corner, click on your profile. Then, click “Account”
- Select Change Your Plan, and choose either the Premium + SHOWTIME or the Essential + SHOWTIME plan for SHOWTIME.
- Choose “Switch plans.”
- You have successfully replaced your previous paramount plus plan with a new one.
Best Movies and Shows Available on Paramount Plus
|Yellowstone||Craig Of The Creek|
|Star Trek: Picard||Instant Family|
Is Paramount Plus Able To Stream Live Sports?
Mentioned below are the sports available on Paramount Plus:
|THE NFL||SEC||UEFA Europa League|
|National Women’s Soccer League||UEFA Champions League||NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship|
|Super Bowl or NFL||The Masters||PGA TOUR|
|English Premier League||NBA All star game||The PGA Championship|
What’s releasing on Paramount Plus in May 2023?
|Death’s Roulette||RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars|
|The Family Stallone||Thalia’s Mixtape: El Soundtrack de mi Vida|
|King Charles: The Boy Who Walked Alone||RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars Untucked|
Paramount Plus Supported Devices
Paramount Plus is currently available to stream for the following devices:
|Portal TV||Xfinity Flex|
|Samsung smart TVs||Vizio TVs|
|PC Browsers||LG TVs|
|Fire TV||Apple TV|
How to watch Paramount plus in New Zealand on VariousDevices
Paramount+ is compatible with many different streaming devices, so you can watch your shows on the big screen or on the go. They include smart TVs, Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV.
How to watch Paramount Plus in New Zealand on Smart TV (Samsung, LG, and Vizio TV)
VPN apps are not supported by default on Samsung, LG, or Vizio TVs. To use a VPN on your smart TV, you’ll need to choose one that works with your WiFi network.
- Download VPN app for your router.
- Connect to the VPN using a device on your local Wi-Fi network.
- Connect to a server in a country that has Paramount+.
- Just download the Paramount+ app and use it on your TV to begin streaming.
How to watch Paramount Plus in New Zealand on Apple TV and Roku
- Get a VPNservice that works with your wireless router.
- Enter the VPN’s login information and then choose a server in a country that offers Paramount+.
- With a device on your WiFi network, connect to a server in the country where you signed up for Paramount+.
- Just open the Paramount+ app on your Apple TV or the Paramount+ Roku channel and you’ll be good to go.
How to watch Paramount Plus in New Zealand on Amazon’s Fire TV, Firestick, and Fire Cube
- Download a VPN from Amazon’s Appstore.
- You may access your Paramount+ account from the location where the VPN server is located by using your VPN app, signing in, and connecting to a server there.
- Fire up Paramount+ and dive into your favourite shows and movies.
How to watch Paramount Plus in New Zealand on Mobile (Android and iOS)
- Download a VPN from Google Play or the iTunes App Store.
- Launch the Vpn app, log in, and connect to a server. Use one of the 33 accessible Paramount+ server locations when connecting.
- Use the Paramount+ app and watch your shows wherever you go.
How to watch Paramount Plus in New Zealand on Laptops/ PCs (Windows and macOS)
- Get a VPN for Windows or Mac from the VPN’s official website and install it.
- Open the VPN app, log in, and then connect to a server in a country that has Paramount+.
- Visit the official Paramount+ website on Chrome or Safari, login into your account, and instantly begin streaming content.
What Errors you can face while watching Paramount Plus and how to fix them?
|Paramount Plus Error Code 3205||Code 1106|
|Play back video error||Error code 6100|
|Error code 4201||Paramount Plus Error 6310|
Using a high-quality VPN is the only way to guarantee constant access to your Paramount+ account, since lower-quality providers cannot bypass its location limitations. Yet, even the top service providers may sometimes be blocked by the site. If this happens to you, don’t panic; there are a few simple fixes to try.
- Try switching to a new server location and restarting your VPN.
- Delete the cache and cookies from your browser.
- Check to see if your VPN is fully updated.
- If none of the above steps help, contact the VPN provider for more help.
Can I watch Paramount Plus in New Zealand?
Yes, you can watch Paramount Plus in New Zealand. All you need to do is subscribe to ExpressVPN.
Can I watch Paramount Plus in New Zealand for free?
Yes, you can watch Paramount Plus in New Zealand for free. All you need to do is get a Paramount plus subscription. Pay for your subscription and start you free trial.
Does Paramount plus offer a free trial?
Yes, Paramount plus offers a free trial.
How many packages are available with paramount plus?
Paramount plus offers 4 packages.
Which channels are available on Paramount Plus?
Paramount plus offers these channels: BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Paramount Pictures, and Smithsonian Channel.
That’s all for this guide. After reading this you can now watch Paramount plus in New Zealand. Simply connect to ExpressVPN and unlock your favorite content.
Paramount+ is not available in New Zealand in any form. If you want to watch anything on Paramount+, you will need a premium streaming VPN service which can allow you to change your location to the US.Can I use my Paramount Plus account in another country? ›
You can stream Paramount+ within the United States only, including Alaska and Hawaii. This also includes the U.S. Territories of American Samoa, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, the U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, and the North Mariana Islands.How do I change my location on Paramount Plus? ›
- Sign in to Paramount Plus.
- In the menu, select “Live TV.” Note: Depending on your device, this will either be a vertical or horizontal menu.
- Choose between your local CBS affiliate, CBSN, CBS Sports HQ, and ET Live.
If you have Paramount Network, and have a cable TV provider login, but are located outside the United States and its territories, you will not be able to play episodes from the app or website.