Are you wondering how to watch Paramount Plus on FireStick in UK? Go to the FireStick home screen and navigate “Find”, then click on the Search bar. Next, type “Paramount Plus” in the search bar and pick the Paramount Plus app from the search result. Next, go to the APPS&GAMES section to download the app to watch Paramount+ on your FireStick.
Paramount Plus is a US-based streaming service and one of the latest streaming platforms. Launched back in March 2021, Paramount Plus is the expansion of CBS All Access letting youwatch more than 30,000 episodes and movies from Paramount Plus channels like CBS, BET, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon and Smithsonian Channel. You can stream live sports and news through your local CBS station.
You can even watch the latest movies and shows on Paramount Plus, like Teen Wolf: The Movie, The Wolf Pack series, and Mayor of Kingstown season 2. Paramount+ is accessible in a few countries. But there is good news! Fans of Paramount+ from all over the world can stream content with the help of a premiumVPN for Paramount Pluslike ExpressVPN.
Read on to know how to stream Paramount+ on FireStick devices.
How to Install Paramount Plus on FireStick in UK [Simple Steps]
Here are the simple steps that answer can you get Paramount Plus on Firestick in UK:
- Go to “Find” from your FireStick home screen.
Navigate to the Find option.
- Click on the search tab and type “Paramount Plus.”
Click on the search bar and search Paramount Plus.
- Select “Paramount Plus” from the search result.
- Go to the “APPS & GAMES” section and click on Paramount+
- Then click “Download.”
Click on Paramount Plus to download and install the app.
- Now you’ve successfully downloaded the Paramount app on FireStick.
Paramount Plus on FireStick in UK: How to Use It
Here are the easy steps to use Paramount Plus on FireStick in UK:
- The Paramount+ interface is attractive and easy to use.
- The home screen has a slideshow of featured programming.
- You can see a section for Shows, Movies, Watch Now, News, and Brands in the left panel.
- A slideshow of the highlighted programming is at the bottom of the home screen.
Paramount Plus App Features on Firestick
Here is a list of Paramount Plus app features on FireStick:
- Shows and Movies section: The genres are further organized under the Movies and Shows sections. You get a complete list in alphabetical order after choosing any genre.
Under this sections, you can pick any movie or show.
- Watch Now section: Under this section, you can check out all live programming, including sports and news.
You can watch sports and live news under this section.
- News section: You can findCBSN New York, CBSN Live Local News, 60 Minutes Plus,Weekly News Full Episodes, andDaily News Full Episodesin the News section.
- Brand section: You can watch videos from BET, CBS, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, MTV, and the Smithsonian Channel directly from the Brand section.
In this section, you can watch videos from BET, CBS and Comedy Central.
- Search option: You also have a search option too. You can easily find your favorite Paramount+ content.
You can search here for your favorite shows and movies.
- Original section: You can stream the original movies & shows under this section.
- Settings: You can access Paramount+ settings at the bottom left. See account options (where you may change plans and log out), Autoplay, Parental Controls, Legal Notices, and Support are all located inside.
Moreover, the content on Paramount+ is available in 1080p or 4K for subscribers. Notably, the platform provides a no-cost trial for seven days before you have to start paying for a subscription.
Adding Paramount+ to the Home Screen
You can add Paramount Plus to your FireStick home screen by following these simple steps:
- Navigate to the See all page from your FireStick home screen.
Click on the See All page.
- Go to the newly installed Paramount+ app.
- Press theoptions button (three horizontal lines) on your FireStick controller.
- Select “Move.”
Select Move from the options.
- To choose the final location, use the directional buttons to move Paramount Plus to the top row of the app.
- Now, you can easily access Paramount+ from your home screen.
How to Watch Paramount Plus on Firestick in Geo-restricted Countries?
You can watch Paramount Plus on FireStick in geo-restricted countries with the help of a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN. Follow the given steps, and you can easily access Paramount Plus outside UK.
- Subscribe to a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN.
- Turn on your FireStick TV and go to the home screen.
- Click on Find and type ExpressVPN app in the search bar.
Search ExpressVPN in the search bar.
- Pick ExpressVPN in the search result.
- Click on Download to install the app on your FireStick.
Click on the Download button to install the app.
- Open the app and log in to your account.
- After login, connect to US servers (Recommended: New York server).
- Now enjoy streaming Paramount on Firestick.
How Much is Paramount Plus on FireStick in UK?
Paramount Plus plans start at$4.99 per month. It offers two subscription plans:
1. Essential Plan
- Costs$4.99/month or $49.99/year
- With commercial breaks
- Offers local Live CBS channels
2. Premium Plan
- Costs $9.99/month or $99.99/year
- Without ads
- Offers Paramount+ contentfrom all channels
- Watch later option available
Bonus: Paramount users are wondering how to get Paramount Plus for free on FireStick. For new customers, Paramount+ offers a 7-day free trial so that they can avail of this free offer for 7 days!
How to Sign Up for a Paramount+ Account in UK?
You must create an account or login before using the Paramount+ app on FireStick. The steps are listed below to sign up for Paramount+:
- Open the Paramount+app from your FireStick home screen.
Launch the Paramount Plus application.
- Click “SIGN UP FOR PARAMOUNT+” or “SIGN IN” (If you already have an account on Paramount+).
Click on the Sign Up or Sign In button.
- Select a subscription plan, “EssentialorPremium,” andclick “Continue.”
- You will be asked to set up an account.
- Enter the required information on the sign-up screen, then click “Continue.”
- Verify your Amazon billing details.
Confirm your billing details.
- Congratulations! You can now watch your preferred content on Paramount+.
Note: You can pay or even cancel Paramount Plus subscription using your Amazon account.
Best Movies and Shows to Watch on Paramount Plus with FireStick in UK
Here are the best movies and shows to watch on Paramount Plus with FireStick:
|SpongeBob SquarePants||Avatar: The Last Airbender|
|The Good Fight||Chappelle’s Show|
|RuPaul’s Drag Race||Hey Arnold!|
|Rocko’s Modern Life||The Legend of Korra|
|Star Trek: Discovery||The Twilight Zone|
|Top Gun: Maverick||A Quiet Place and A Quiet Place Part II|
|Bumblebee||The Lost City|
|Jackass Forever||Top Gun|
What Other Devices are Compatible With Paramount Plus Besides FireStick?
Other than FireStick, Paramount Plus is compatible with the majority of devices including:
- Android TV
- Android mobile
- Apple TV 4 and 4K
- Fire TV
Why is the Paramount Plus App Not Working on Firestick?
If your downloaded Paramount Plus not working properly, then you need to clear the app’s cache data, restart your Fire TV, delete the Paramount Plus app, then reinstall it on your FireStick.
Hopefully, using one of the two ways or both can solve your problems.
Can you watch Paramount Plus News on FireStick in UK?
Yes, you can watch Paramount Plus News on FireStick.
How do I get local Paramount Plus on FireStick?
You can get local Paramount Plus on FireStick by following the given steps:
FireStick home screen-> Find-> Search “Paramount Plus”-> Click the App-> Download app-> Enjoy local Paramount Plus on Firestick.
Can I watch Paramount Plus without a TV provider?
Yes, you can watch Paramount Plus without a TV provider on Sling TV, Fubo TV, DirecTV Stream, Fubo TV Elite, YouTube TV, Vidgo, or Philo.
Can I watch Paramount Plus live on Amazon Fire Stick in UK?
Yes, you can watch Paramount Plus live on Amazon FireStick.
Go to the APP& GAMES section on your FireStick, click the Download button to install the app, and stream Prarmount Plus Live on your Amazon FireStick.
Wrapping It Up!
Watching Paramount Plus on FireStick in UK gives you great entertainment with a massive library of the best shows, movies, Live TV, sports, and many more. If you live in a geo-restricted area, you need to subscribe to ExpressVPNandconnect to a USA server to access Paramount Plus abroad.
In this guide, we have discussed everything you need to do to install and sign in Paramount+ on Firestick. Now that you’re no longer questioninghow to get Paramount Network on Firestick, start streaming!
Visit amazon.com/channels. Search for or select the Paramount+ channel. Select "Learn More" from the banner at the top of the screen. Select "Start your 7-day free trial."How do I add Paramount Plus to Amazon UK? ›
Visit amazon.com/channels. Search for or select the Paramount+ channel. Select "Learn More" from the banner at the top of the screen. Select "Start your 7-day free trial."How do I change my Paramount Plus to UK? ›
Subscribe to a VPN service that can unblock Paramount Plus. We recommend ExpressVPN. Download the VPN app on your device or browser extension for your device and sign in with your credentials. Connect to a server in the same country as the Paramount+ catalog you want to unblock.Why won t Paramount Plus install on my Firestick? ›
Paramount Plus may not work on your Firestick due to the Paramount Plus error code 3205. You can fix this issue by proceeding to the Amazon home screen, and selecting settings. Proceed to Applications > Settings > Select applications > Select Manage installed applications.Can you get Paramount Plus on fire stick UK? ›
Yes, Paramount Plus is on Firestick, and to watch its content on the device, follow the steps below: On your Firestick homepage, proceed to the 'Find' option. Click on the search bar, and search for 'Paramount Plus.How much is Paramount Plus UK? ›
Subscribe for £6.99 GBP / Month.Is Paramount Plus the same in UK as US? ›
Paramount+ UK costs £6.99/month or £69.90/year (so £5.82/month) if you pay up for a full year in advance. In the US, Paramount+ has a cheaper tier with adverts, but in the UK, there's only one tier – with no adverts at all.Can I use my US Paramount Plus in UK? ›
All you need to do is select a US VPN or UK VPN server, then head over to the Paramount Plus site or app as if you were back home. Then sign in with your details, and get watching.Is there an app for Paramount Plus UK? ›
Quick Tip: UK customers can wan watch Paramount Plus on their mobiles through a vast range of connected devices via Paramount Plus app via Apple TV, Fire TV Stick, Android devices, Chromecast, Samsung Smart TV and Roku.Why is Paramount Plus not available outside my country? ›
Can I watch Paramount Plus outside the US? Paramount Plus is only available in select countries including the US and Canada (it won't be coming to moat of Europe until 2022). To watch Paramount Plus outside the US in a country in which it's not available, you'll need to connect to a VPN.
You can also restart your Fire TV using the remote. Keep pressing the play/pause and select button for 3-5 seconds, and the system will reboot. After restarting your Fire TV Stick, head to Amazon AppStore and install apps without any issues.Why won t Paramount Plus install on my TV? ›
Make sure you're running the latest version of the Paramount+ app by force closing and reinstalling it. This can resolve streaming issues, and If there are any pending app updates, you'll see messaging to install them on your homescreen.What is the difference between Paramount and Paramount Plus? ›
Paramount Network and Paramount Plus are not the same. Paramount Network is a TV media channel that serves its audience with various media content ranging from lifestyle to wrestling. Paramount Plus is an online streaming platform owned by Paramount Network, and it serves its users based on a paid subscription.How do I download Paramount Plus? ›
- iPhone/iPad - visit the App Store.
- Android phone and tablet - visit the Google Play store.
- Amazon Fire devices - visit the Amazon store.
- Roku - download it here.
- Go to www.paramountplus.com and click on the Sign In With Paramount+ button.
- You'll be taken to the Sign In page.
- Enter the email address and password for your Paramount+ account and click Continue.
- That's it! You'll be taken back to the Paramount+ homescreen. You can now start streaming!
Yes, family sharing is available for Paramount Plus in the UK. If you're a Paramount+ Premium subscriber, you can now enjoy your favorite Paramount+ series and movies with your friends and family using Apple's new SharePlay feature.Is Paramount Plus on Freeview UK? ›
On 19 January 2022, Paramount Network in the UK will become 5ACTION. The channel's EPG position will remain unchanged and can be found as follows – Freeview 32, Sky 150, Freesat 132, Virgin Media 150 (HD) & 187.Where can I download Paramount Plus UK? ›
- Sign up/Sign up to ExpressVPN app. ...
- Connect to a server in USA.
- Then for Paramount Plus app in the Play Store.
- Install it and sign up for a free account and subscribe to any of your preferred Paramount Plus subscription plan.
Keep in mind that Paramount Plus is only available in a select number of countries, including the United States, the UK, Canada, Australia, Latin America, Nordics, and Ireland. If you're not from such countries, you're going to have to use a streaming VPN for accessing Paramount Plus as well.
- Sign in to Paramount Plus.
- In the menu, select “Live TV.” Note: Depending on your device, this will either be a vertical or horizontal menu.
- Choose between your local CBS affiliate, CBSN, CBS Sports HQ, and ET Live.
You can stream Paramount+ within the United States only, including Alaska and Hawaii. This also includes the U.S. Territories of American Samoa, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, the U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, and the North Mariana Islands.Is Paramount Plus UK worth it? ›
Yes, Paramount+ is definitely worth it in the UK.
Even though Paramount+ is cheaper than Hulu and Netflix and only offers content from Paramount Global brands, Paramount Plus is worth it. If you like shows like Star Trek, SpongeBob SquarePants, The Challenge, or Survivor, Paramount+ is definitely worth it.
CBS Reality is available on Sky channel 146, Virgin Media channel 148, Freeview channel 67 and Freesat channel 135. CBS Reality is broadcast on channel 146 as a non-subscription channel available to all Sky Digital customers. CBS Reality +1 is now also broadcast on channel 246.How do I watch Paramount Plus on my LG TV UK? ›
- Go to Settings > Sign In.
- Select On my TV.
- Enter the email address and password you used when subscribing to Paramount+ and select Sign In. That's it!
Simply go to your profile and tap on the “subscriptions” tab. Then, tap “Paramount Plus” and tap “cancel subscription.” Both the app stores and the website will take you through a few confirmation steps.Is Paramount Plus on Virgin UK? ›
Virgin Media customers with Virgin TV 360 or Stream can now access a wide range of must-see content available on Paramount+ directly via their set-top box for just £6.99 per month or £69.90 per year.Can you access Paramount Plus in Europe? ›
As such, if you use an American server, Paramount Plus will think you're in the US. This means if you are traveling to the UK, Europe, Asia, or almost anywhere else, you can still watch Paramount Plus and your other home streaming services as normal.Why can't i use VPN Paramount? ›
Paramount+ is available within the United States only, excluding Puerto Rico, which means you cannot stream using a VPN, proxy service or other software that may reroute your internet traffic outside your current location. Be sure to disable these services on your device, so you can stream and enjoy our content.Why is my FireStick not updating to latest version? ›
If your device has connectivity issues, restart your home networks devices, such as your modem or router. Unplug your Fire TV device. Wait one minute and then plug your device back in. Confirm that your Fire TV device has enough available storage to download the update (at least 500 MB).
- Select the settings gear on the right side of your screen.
- Scroll down and select My Fire TV.
- Select About.
- You'll see the current Software Version installed on your FireStick on the right side of your screen.
Your Amazon Fire TV Stick should update automatically so long as it is connected to the internet. But in case you missed an update, here's how to check manually.How do I manually install apps on FireStick? ›
- Select the Find button on your Fire TV home screen. ...
- Then select Search.
- Next, type the name of the app you want to download. ...
- Then navigate down and select the app's name. ...
- Next, select the app icon. ...
- Finally, select Download.
You are not a premium subscriber. The download option is not available for the Essential plan. You need to scribe to the Essential plan. You're running iOS 12 or earlier, or Android OS 4.4 or earlier.Why do I keep getting error on Paramount Plus? ›
You likely have Ad Blockers enabled, and you'll need to disable it in order to stream P+ content. For instruction, click here. Your firewall restrictions may be blocking paramountplus.com. Ensure that you have no firewall restrictions, or click here for instructions.Is Paramount Plus free with Amazon Prime? ›
Unfortunately, it is not one of the free services offered, but there is a way to test it without getting charged. To date, Amazon Prime Video offers the Premium ad-free plan for the Paramount+ channel at $9.99 per month, but users can give the service a try for seven days without paying.Is Paramount and Paramount Plus different apps? ›
Paramount Plus and Paramount Network aren't the same thing. Paramount+ is the new name of the original streaming service CBS All Access, while Paramount Network (formerly Spike TV) is a cable/satellite TV channel.Is Yellowstone going to be on Paramount and Paramount Plus? ›
Here's why 'Yellowstone' airs on the Paramount Network, but not Paramount Plus. Even though “Yellowstone” is produced by the Paramount Network, a prior deal with NBCUniversal is why the show is not streaming on the network's own service, Paramount Plus.How do I activate Paramount on my TV? ›
- Go to the Paramount+ app and click on "Sign In With A Partner"
- Select your TV Provider. ...
- Go to paramountplus.com/activate on a computer or mobile web device and enter the Activation Code provided on your TV.
- You will be directed to your TV Provider sign in page.
Yes, you can watch select episodes from some of your favorite shows for FREE! Paramount+ offers select episodes of some of our most popular shows with no credit card or signup required, so you can explore before signing up.
Plans start at $4.99/month. Cancel anytime.How do I change my location on Paramount Plus app? ›
- Download and sign up for the VPN you have chosen.
- Now type your desired location in the search bar.
- Click on the search result and wait while the VPN connects you to a server of your choice.
You can stream Paramount+ within the United States only, including Alaska and Hawaii. This also includes the U.S. Territories of American Samoa, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, the U.S.Is Paramount Plus location locked? ›
Paramount Plus (formerly CBS All Access) is a popular streaming service in select countries, including the US, Canada, the UK, and Australia. It is still rolling out to other regions. To use Paramount Plus in restricted countries, you must connect to a Virtual Private Network (VPN).Is Paramount Plus different in the UK? ›
Paramount Plus is available in different countries; however, available content depends on your location. The US library has the most content, but you must use a VPN to watch Paramount Plus UK. You can get Paramount+ with ExpressVPN in countries where the service hasn't launched yet.How do I change app location settings? ›
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Location . ...
- Tap App location permissions.
- Under ”Allowed all the time," “Allowed only while in use,” and “Not allowed,” find the apps that can use your phone's location.
- To change the app's permissions, tap it.
One of the easiest ways to spoof your location is to use a VPN. This allows you to connect to a server in another country and obtain a different IP address.Why does Paramount say not available outside your country? ›
Due to licensing restrictions, some programs are only available in specific countries where Paramount+ is offered. For complete list of shows available in your country please visit www.paramountplus.com.How do I get Paramount Plus outside the US? ›
Pick a VPN with servers in a country where Paramount Plus is available, for example – the US. NordVPN is the best for this. Download and install the VPN on your smart device. For iOS, find a VPN in the App Store, and download VPN for your Android device from Google Play Store.Why does Paramount Plus say your region is not supported? ›
If you have Paramount Network, and have a cable TV provider login, but are located outside the United States and its territories, you will not be able to play episodes from the app or website.
If you are attempting to watch Live TV on the Paramount+ app, please go to your device settings and make sure GPS and location services are turned on. On your PC/Mac, ensure the browser you are using supports location services and that you have allowed paramountplus.com to access your location.Can I watch Paramount Plus in different locations? ›
In the U.S., you may only use a maximum of three simultaneous streams (measured across all content available on the Paramount+ Service) at any time regardless of the number of devices that we permit you to access the Paramount+ Service with.Can you stream Paramount Plus from different locations? ›
Paramount Plus, like other streaming services, allows each account to have 6 different profiles and can be streamed on 3 different devices at once. That means you can watch Star Trek on your Apple TV whilst up to two simultaneous streams can be happening elsewhere.Why is Paramount Plus not available in many countries? ›
Paramount+ has something for everyone – TV lovers, sports enthusiasts, and movie buffs. However, it is geo-blocked outside the United States due to content copyright laws. Luckily, you can access it anywhere and never miss your favorite programs if you use a premium VPN.What is the new Paramount Plus UK? ›
Paramount+ costs £6.99 per month or £69.90 per year in the UK, with a free seven-day trial available for new customers.What shows are on Paramount+ UK? ›